- Sire of 25 winners to date including impressive debutants Apricot Twist, Palm Lily, Cathy Come Home, Royal Charter, Crystallium and Isabel Alexandra
- 38% winners to runners
- His yearlings have made €145,000, 120,000gns, 90,000gns, €80,000 etc. in 2022
- Gr.1 Breeders' Cup Mile winner by Acclamation, a sire of top class two-year-olds and sire of top class two-year-old sires Dark Angel and Mehmas
- The only son of Acclamation to win a Gr.1 over a mile - with a higher Timeform rating (124) than Dark Angel (113), Mehmas (115) and Acclamation himself (118).
- Covered 59 Group/stakes winners in his first three books of mares - more than Acclamation (15), Dark Angel (13) and Mehmas (15) combined.
- Won the Gr.3 Jersey Stakes at Royal Ascot by the biggest winning margin this century
- Winner of the Gr.2 Vintage Stakes as a 2YO in a performance described by Timeform as “arguably the most striking performance by a 2YO in a Pattern race all year”
- A fourth generation Juddmonte homebred from the family of Champion 2YO Filly in Europe and dual Classic winner, Special Duty
- “He’s naturally precocious, very well-balanced, well developed and mature. You would have to say that he’s the best two-year-old that I have had for quite a while. He’s been pretty natural from the beginning. Before we ran him we knew that he was pretty smart, as he has always shown speed and been very athletic” - Sir Michael Stoute, 2017
The Breeders’ Cup Mile winner with 2YO brilliance
- 2015 b h Acclamation - Exemplify (Dansili)
- 15.3½ hh (1.61m) To stud 2019
- £7,500 1st Oct SLF